Now that Wrestlemania 36 has come and gone, it is time to start season 5 of Pro Wrestling Scorecards. With each season change, we typically introduce design changes and rule updates, but this year will be a bit different.
This season we will be doing design changes, but not be making any significant rule changes. We will be going into more detail on our existing rules, adding information for all rules we do not currently cover in the rules section of our site and ensuring all rules are clearly covered in the digital beta.
Instead of focusing on changes in the coming year, we will be focusing our attention on the following high-level goals:
- Continue to improve web-based scorecard
- Develop native app for Android and iOS
- Creating partnerships with independent wrestling promotions
- Scorecards for historic events to fill event gaps
- PWS merchandise
- Surveying our users to continue improving our product
- Growing our user count
Thank you to everyone that has been playing with us, whether you just joined us for Wrestlemania 36 or you’ve been with us since the beginning. We love what we do and will continue our mission to make wrestling events more engaging for as long as people keep playing.